At Bellissimo Coffee our focus is on producing great coffee - that's what we do. Our team loves quality coffee and we want to share our passion with other coffee lovers.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bellissimo Coffee’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12 Cavendish Road, COORPAROO, QLD, 4151, AU. Our ABN is 83 136 522 819. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
WHAT IS 'PERSONAL DATA'?
Personal data is any data that could directly or indirectly identify you – this includes information like your name, address, telephone number and your email address but in some cases it may include less obviously identifying information, like your IP Address (see below).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Bellissimo Coffee collects Personal Information from a variety of sources including from members of the public, advertisers, prospective employees, mailing lists, recruitment agencies, contractors and business partners.
In general, the personal information we collect includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, and where relevant, financial information, including credit card information, banking details and income information.
OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain most Personal Information through our account registration process and updates to account details. You may provide information when you request or acquire a product or service from us, provide a product or service to us, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, participate in forums or when you communicate with us by email, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact customer service or provide feedback).
We also obtain information through device technologies called ‘Cookies’. Cookies are data files placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. We may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising that we believe may be of interest, based on that information. In some cases a web page might contain more than one cookie, the information gathered from these different cookies are used to build statistical and demographic information which does not identify you personally to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional purposes.
To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our coolest and most useful features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Bellissimo Coffee from time to time collects information from via Indirect collection. We endeavour to collect personal information about an individual only from that individual. However, in some circumstances, we may obtain personal information from a third party. If you provide personal information about another person to us, we require that you inform that person you have done so and provide them with a copy of this policy.
HOW BELLISSIMO COFFEE USES PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to:
● Communicate with you
● Provide you with products or services you have requested
● Personalise your experiences, including saving shopping cart information
● Help us manage and enhance our services
● Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities which we believe you may be interested
● Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive email and ‘e-newsletters’ from us
In most cases where we ask you to provide information about yourself, if you do not provide us with that information, we will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
When you place an order through our online store or ordering portal, we will maintain your order Information for our records, unless you ask us to delete this information.
SEEKING ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to seek access to the Personal Information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy, exceptions to this right are set out in the Privacy Act.
If you make an access request, please use the contact information below. We will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We may also provide your information to:
● Third parties engaged by us to perform functions on its behalf, such as processing credit card information, order fulfillment, mailouts, shipping, debt collection, marketing, research, and advertising.
● Third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe maybe of interest to you, for information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the National Advertising Initiatives (‘NAI’) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
● Facebook https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
● Google https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
HOW SECURE IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We manage Personal Information in accordance with this policy and the Australian Commonwealth Privacy Act.
We protect the Personal Information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure by various means including firewalls, password access, secure servers and encryption of credit card transactions. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a comment please contact us at email@example.com by mail using the details below:
12 Cavendish Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
Free shipping on all coffee orders over 1kgSHOP NOW